(Applies to all countries where Lifetime Warranty is allowed)
Underwater Kinetics products are engineered for maximum performance and durability. All products carry Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser to be free from defective material and workmanship under normal and intended use. These warranties do not apply to normal wear experienced in the proper use of the product, component or part; to asserted defects caused by modification, misuse or abuse, or improper maintenance of the products, component or part; to asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments as to performance of the products, component or part; or to circumstances involving accidental damage to the products, component or part.
In the event the original retail purchaser detects a defect in the material or workmanship, the product along with proof of purchase date should be returned to an authorized Underwater Kinetics dealer or directly to Underwater Kinetics with the postage prepaid. Underwater Kinetics agrees to repair or replace at Underwater Kinetics' sole discretion any product found to be defective in material or workmanship.
The obligation under these Limited Warranties is restricted to repair or replacement of the product, component or part which has been confirmed by Underwater Kinetics to be defective under the Terms and Conditions stated. In no event shall Underwater Kinetics be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature or kind including damages to contents, or for damages to persons or property.
How do I request a warranty repair or replacement for my product?
· Fill out the warranty request form here.
Can I obtain replacement parts?
· Absolutely. You can buy parts off our website.
Is the warranty transferrable?
· No. The product is warrantied to the original purchaser for the lifespan of the product.
How do I know if UWK has received my warranty?
· You should receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of filling out the online form.
Where do I put my RMA number when I send my product in?
· On the box, inside the box, on a small post-it note or scrap of paper inside the box, etc. More is better.
Does the Lifetime Warranty mean my lifetime?
· The term Lifetime refers to the natural lifespan of the product. If the product is still in production and shows signs of failure due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we will replace it. If the product shows clear signs of natural wear and tear or it looks like it was neglected or used as a bludgeoning tool, it is no longer under warranty. You can still send it in and pay to have it fixed or replaced with the latest model.