Our injection molded DryBox cases are made from engineering grade high-impact ABS resin and fit with a watertight, dustproof o-ring seal making them extremely tough and resistant to scratches, dents and corrosion.
Perfect for boat or automobile tool kits, hobby accessories or as a first aid kit.
8.5 x 6.0 x 5.7 in /
21.6 x 15.2 x 14.5 cm
9.4 x 7.2 x 6.2 in /
23.9 x 18.3 x 15.7 cm
0.7 in / 1.8 cm
5.0 in / 12.7 cm
Weight: 1.6 lbs / 0.7 kg
Operating Temperature: -20° to 160° F (-29° to 71° C)
Download: Case Drawing
• Tough ABS construction withstands 7-foot drop to concrete
• Flexible nylon strap handle allows carrying contents "lid up"
• ABS snap latches
• Optional user configurable pluck foam filling or instrument panel mounting ring
• Full-length hinge and two front latches secure contents
• Interlocks in stacks with other DryBoxes