All-Weather Equipment Cases
Why risk damage to valuable equipment or delicate instrumentation? UK cases can withstand incredible abuse, even in extremely harsh environments. Designed for style as well as durability, these rugged cases are injection molded from a tough ABS allow to shield contents from shock and impact while maintaining a superior appearance. Our exclusive blue silicone O-ring seals out the elements, protecting contents from water, dust and other contaminants. Unlike aluminum cases, UK Cases will not dent, chip or lose their finish. For price sensitive OEMs, UK cases are affordable, yet convey an image of quality to the product displayed. Twenty nine sizes, a variety of colors and interiors and an array of accessories make UK cases a first choice for the professional user.
Underwater Kinetics Cases broken down into 4 case families (See descriptions below).
Features At a Glance
• Cases withstand 2000 lb (900kg) stacking loads and 7ft (2.1m) drops onto concrete
• Thick walls safeguard against jarring, vibration and crushing
• Silicone O-ring seals out water, salt air, dust and some gasses (IP67 rated)
• Pressure equalization valve allows easy opening after changes in altitude or temperature
• Non-metal construction will not dent, corrode or conduct electricity
• Operating temperature -20° to 160° F (-29° to 71° C)
• Ultraviolet and ozone stabilized
• Molded in colors wont scratch or rub off
• Cases interlock in stacks
• ABS and many other plastic components can be glued to the case
• All cases meet airline carry-on size regulations (except 822 and 827 sizes)
• Full-length hinges with stainless steel pins
• Padlock attachment points
• Made in the USA
For incomparable rugged and waterproof protection for your small gear, explore our UltraBox outdoor box line. With seven sizes to chose from, custom options, and rugged construction, the UltraBox is expertly designed to keep small electronic equipment and personal gear safe.
Slightly larger than the UltraBox case series, the DryBox hard watertight carrying case offers protection for your medium sized equipment. Every feature of the DryBox protective storage box is designed for superior safeguard of your equipment in any condition.
No matter what you have to protect, the UltraCase provides the most advanced, ultra-rugged and dependable solution. All seven sizes are fully customizable with pluck foam and optional panel rings for electronic instrumentation field installations.
Our largest hard shipping cases come in twelve sizes and are ideal for protecting and transporting sizable gear and sensitive electronic equipment. They are built to withstand the most severe conditions and abuse while protecting contents.